Wednesday 24 April 2013

Smilies like Pie Corbett


We used Pie Corbett's poem APoem to be Spoken Silently to learn how to write similes, here are some of them.....
It was so silent that I heard my thoughts rustle like leaves in a paper bag - Pie Corbett
It was so silent that I heard my thoughts booming like a rocket - Shaun
It was so silent that I heard my thoughts talking like God was with me. - Charlotte
It was so silent that I heard my thoughts rumble like a volcano - Billie Gean
It was so silent that I heard my thoughts zooming like a lightening speed motorbike - Shion
It was so silent that I heard my thoughts screaming like a chipmunk - Towannah
It was so silent that I heard my thoughts booming line Roderick's heavy metal CDs - Isaiah
It was so silent that I heard my thoughts go very fast like a Mercedes Benz - Eugene
It was so silent that I heard my thoughts booming like a bass drum - Summer
It was so silent that I heard my thoughts roar like a lion - Kerry
It was so silent that I heard my thoughts swishing like a sucking tornado - Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment