Wednesday 12 June 2013

Isaiah's Writing on the Theme of Love



There was a house for sale. And not just a average house. A imposing one. Isaac stood undisturbed and stared at the sign. He sighed. He didn’t have any friends. He wished someone would be his friend. As time passed, as weeks passed, a family moved in. The family had a daughter and her name was Stephanie. She had blonde hair and had brown freckles and was as tall The Shard.
“Hey, I’ve never seen you before.” said Isaac abruptly.
“ Yeah, I just moved in.”
She was as pretty as roses. Isaac nonchalantly invited her into his large house and they found out they have a moon of things in common like they both enjoy music, books and games. He flickered through his CD collection and picked out his favourite which was by a band called The Three Musketeers. Isaac began to sing and Stephanie joined in eccentrically.
“You like The Three Musketeers?”
“Course!” replied Stephanie
The next day, a sight shocked Isaac. He saw Stephanie at his school.
“Isaac, please be my friend. I’m lonely.”
His jaw dropped with astonishment. His eyes widened.
“I’ll be your friend forever!”
Then from that moment on they always played together.

2 comments:

  1. I like your work Isaiah because I think you have GREAT description and excellent vocabulary. I feel the friendship. I like how you use italics to create a nice effect. My favourite sentence from your work is "There was a house for sale. Not just a average house. A imposing one."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked my writing on the theme of love because i used a different range of excellent vocabulary, description and technique. Like when i used "Isaac said abruptly" that's description because it's describing how he said it. I also used italics to create and effect that he had a large house as well as her and at his school.

    ReplyDelete