Wednesday 12 June 2013

Jack's Writing on the Theme of Love


On a beautiful, hot summer day, Jack sat on the old, crumbling brick wall in the park. He had to finish his maths homework. A pretty girl walked by, Jack asked her to help him with his homework.
“Yes I can.” The girl smiles slowly “My name is Lilly”
“Hi Lilly my name is Jack”
They start to do the homework slowly but surely, “I like dancing” Lilly exclaims
“So do I!’
They chatted away for hours. The time struck 9:00pm
“I have to go Jack, see you tomorrow!”
The next day came quickly. They met in the park and did the homework, Lilly started to say something but Jack was too busy daydreaming about him and Lilly being together. “JACK! Snap out of it!” Jack jumps up and starts to listens. “What do you think of taking out relationship to the next level?”
“W-w-wait you mean b-boyfriend?” Jack stuttered quickly.
“Yes Jack, that’s what I mean…” Lilly then slowly kisses Jack. “Here have my number” She wrote it on a piece of paper and passes it to Jack. “Call me…” Lilly walked briskly away

1 comment:

  1. What I liked about my peice of writing is how I have used my technique. My favorite sentence is "Lilly started to say something but Jack was too busy daydreaming about him and Lilly being together" I could improve my vocabulary also my description. I love my choice of setting. I went back and improved some description too. I love my work!!

    ReplyDelete