Wednesday 12 June 2013

Kevin's Writing on the Theme of Love


Once on a rainy Tuesday Michael the muncher ate his first ever golden chicken nugget. “That was the best thing I ever tasted in my life” said Michael the muncher in amazement. When Michael the muncher got home his mum gave him sausages “I’m not having sausages for dinner I want chicken nuggets” demand Michael the muncher said. “finish your sausages first “said mum rolling her eyes.” But mum chicken nuggets tastes like crispy nugget dellite” said Michael “NO!!!!”said mum. Michael stormed out of the room and Michael made a promise to live in a chicken nuggets shop. He eat so much nuggets three lorries had to deliver them he lay on his disgusting hairy back and opened his mouth with saliva dropping down his neck with excitement the lorries tipped all the crown gold nuggets and he eat his way out. Know his skin started to slowly change in to a golden nugget colour . then his body slowly turn into a oval shape yes he was turning into a nugget.        

1 comment:

  1. I really like this piece of work Kevin. It is funny about him turning into a nugget. I like your vocab and your lovely description. I love Michael`s name. Lovely piece of work!

    ReplyDelete